Create an iOS5 app from scratch.

Creating an iPhone app should not be so difficult. With no experience on hands but willing to learn about application development in this so cool phone I am going to explore and share my first steps in this magical (I hope) journey.


What am I going to need is a macOS operated computer, an iPhone and a developper licence from Apple. I do not have at the moment none of the above but I am not going to need them for the moment!


The first thing that I have to do is to think of a nice application and make the design of it.


My idea is to create an application that can inform you for a special event that happens in my home city. Patras.   
So every day I am going to update this app with the best party,exibition or special event that happens in the city!!


Ok. Now just sit back and think. What are you going to need. I have to update in some way the app every day with special event of my opinion. To do that I am going to use a Web Service from which the app will extract the necessary data. What data are important in this case. I am thinking of : Event name, Place (Address and map), Time, Price, Description and a site link. These seems to be enough for the moment. What else. Well a lot of people want to organise their lives so it would be better to have the events of 3 days (that is today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.)  

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις